Thursday, December 12, 2013

Oppa, I Bid You Goodbye

오빠 , 고마워요!

Sampai hati you pergi begitu saja. Without a single word!
7 tahun I pendam dalam diam, akhirnya...

After a long 7 years, my burdened heart is finally set free.

Remember that time when we were so close? It took us not more than 10 minutes and there, we were already comfortably sat next to each other. Not saying that we were once a lover. We were friends but in a special way that we felt between the two of us. You weren't my biological brother but with you, I'm protected. I could go the whole day, burned under the heat of the sun just to be with you. For you, meant a lot to me.

We were swayed , slowly, we've reached at the last moment.

You hold the seat for me. You've waited me. I knew. I was touched and sat right next to you. On our way back to school, we said nothing to each other. You had something to say , but I don't know what caused you to be mute all the way. Just like that, that had been our last moment together. For we never met or see or greet each other again. 

I suffered for you had left me without saying anything, even a simple goodbye? I've tried to poke at you and say "HI" but well yeah, I never did , I'm being paralyzed just by seeing you. That was how I've been living by life, hiding behind the wall. 

You left. Ohh you left. I cried for the unspoken 'Goodbye, take care Big Brother'

* * * * * *
7 years passed by. You still owed me the words I wanted to hear (or at least read) .Suddenly the urge came from no where possessed me. I found you. I sent you a long text which contained my anger, my sadness, my long for you, it was all mixed in hundreds word. (seemed more like an essay lol). Thank God , you replied, with a damn long essay too haha.  That was our first 'conversation' after a 7 years and probably the last one we ever had. But, no regret. Stay safe there in Korea!

It was more than a matter of knowing all  the words that were finally said. The words that were finally spoken, like the thoughts that were made in my soul. For I have kept everything inside waited for the right moment to pour em' out.  I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent our young life, learning from each other.

My heart was no longer longs because I had set it free. 

Goodbye Oppa! 

p/s : Here's a reminder again, i called him as a brother/oppa because he was. this is not a romantic-love. Take note! :D 



Here's a lil piece of Monday Couple moment hee!





♥ Love, Autumn Zira ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Alright reserved by Azirah Jaini.