Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Awaken From The Dream

So you asked me what did i dream about last night. Are you sure you want to know it?

I only remembered the last part of the dream, ya' know.
I felt someone laid his hand on my shoulder. 
And when i turned around, 
It was you. 
Our eyes met and,
Your tender lips smiled , so dearly.

I opened my eyes, 
Realized i was awaken to that, very heart-warming scene. 
That's the only thing I remembered. Not much, but it was something that I hope that the dream actually last longer. 

I didn't want to tell you this, i just don't want you to feel bothered bout it. It's best if i just keep this to myself.




♥ Love, Autumn Zira ♥

2 comments:

  1. wiwitt I can feel how you felt :-* one more one more loveee your writinggg soo muchh >< <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is really true. That when you really, genuinely like someone, you get to dream of them. I used to have dreamed about someone I like for consecutively weeks. It was wonderful and that beautiful feeling I felt, I would never forget. c:

    ReplyDelete

 
Alright reserved by Azirah Jaini.