Thursday, July 31, 2014

I've Learned.

Mr. R

I don’t thank you for what you did, but I am glad that it happened. I was naive, trusting, and oh so in love, and you took advantage of that. Another heartbreak, I was never going to be ready for it, I am sure nobody ever is, but I was completely unequipped for the brutality of it. I think anyone would be.

But from our relationship, i've learned. A LOT okay ;

I have learned of my emotional limits, I have learned of my personal weaknesses, and I have learned of my emotional fragility. But I have also beaten them. Because I reached rock bottom, and have come back from that I now know that I have huge personal strength and I have learned that the only person I need to conquer my problems, is me.

I have learned how easy it is to lose yourself in favor of someone(you) or something(depression) else. But I have learned how to get yourself back and how to stay true to that person. I will not lose or change my core personality in that way again, because I have learned how damaging that is.

I have learned that trust is amazing, but it should not be given easily, or worse, faked. I have learned that the only person you can truly trust is yourself, but that there are other people that can come very close, and these people are so special and the ones to hold on to.

I have learned the value of forgiveness, not forgiveness because of love or desperation, a fear of letting go, or loneliness, but true forgiveness. Finding contentment with things and people that have hurt you and finding a silver lining is something I have discovered to be priceless.

I have learned that I am so blessed. I am strong, I am loved, I am beautiful in various ways, and most importantly, I now know how to be the only person I need to make myself happy.

So I don’t thank you for the pain you caused, but I thank you for the journey that it set me on. It has been the most challenging obstacle in my short, sweet, life, but it has been a journey that has bettered me astronomically and a journey that could not have been achieved without that pain. And it is a journey that is now complete and I never need to go on again.

I never need to go again.

I totally let you go. Time to move on. Always take care.


Sincerely,
Zira.



IT ENDED.
BUT, SOMETHING ELSE HAS STARTED 

Hahaha! This one, mmmm, nak tau? sila baca When My Fingers Strum




♥ Love, Autumn Zira ♥

2 comments:

  1. hello there visited your blog and do comment post ? I have learnt alot from u too.


    Tokkii-autumn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou pretty! I'll visit your blog <3

      Delete

 
Alright reserved by Azirah Jaini.