Friday, August 1, 2014

Inspired from Serenade.

Everything begins from a treasured feeling till then it became love.
My weak heart seemed stronger than before.
Right now I do feel lonely, but seeing you smiling makes me happy.
There were times,
I've been always looking down on the ground.
But right now, I look up at the sky again with new hopes.

The key to my happiness is to see the people I care around me, smiling.
And,
The key to open my heart is easy. 
A honest feeling is all you need.


And if one day you have to leave,
Do not ever feel hesitate to walk away because I believe that you choose to be happy.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Whether you left me with good or bad memories, they're meant to be remembered. 
SO,
I'll remember you. 



♥ Love, Autumn Zira ♥

2 comments:

 
Alright reserved by Azirah Jaini.