Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Common thoughts

My life? It isn’t easy to explain. It has not been the rip-roaring spectacular I fancied it would be, but neither have I burrowed around with the gophers. I suppose it has most resembled a blue-chip stock; fairly stable, more ups than downs, and gradually trending upwards overtime. I’ve learned that not everyone can say this about life, but do not be misled, I am nothing special. I am a common woman with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me this has always be enough. 

yay toiletmate ajak makan strawberry dip with chocolate. yum!

♥ Love, Autumn Zira ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Alright reserved by Azirah Jaini.