Tuesday, December 20, 2016

20 Things I Will Never Do

Figuring these things out were pretty hard 
Smoke/drugs 
Set people on fire
Touching a spider/cockroaches
Spit in public
Poke people with a needle
Sleep with eyes open
Being a third wheel in people’s relationship
Sing at the graveyard
Conducting a choir (I can't even sing well)
Wear lingerie in public
Eat weird/exotic foods ( Cow's brain? LOL ew )
Not having a sleep for a day
Offer my help to look after children (children : irritating little monster but I DON’T HATE EM)
Go into the water without safety jacket (because I can’t swim damn it)
Solve any high-level Maths problems, 
Say ‘No’ when someone offers me foods
Riding a bicycle to cross a river
Going out for a jog without my playlist
Give people false hopes
Stop admiring at Dean’s voice 

Go check him out :  Dean

Feel free to ask me anything loveliessss

♥ Love, Autumn Zira ♥

1 comment:

  1. I don't hv any prob about anything else except for 'cow's brain'?!!! Are you kidding me? Omg... Jum berhuhu sama-sama. Memang never ever laahhh... 😱

    ReplyDelete

 
Alright reserved by Azirah Jaini.