Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What is My Favourite Way(s) to Spend a Lazy Day?


Lazy day usually drops on weekend (at least for me). It’s a day spent in shorts, tee and no cups. Hair is left undone. A lazy day means nothing gets done. A do nothing day. I like to wake up at noon so I don’t have to greet anyone ‘Good morning!’ I just gotta be so lazy to do anything productive. You can find me curled up on the bed with earphones listening to my favourite jam on my playlist, or snoozing. I may be laying on the floor because the tiles are cold, and I like that. I don’t even bat an eye on my assignments because, yeah, I’m being lazy for the whole day.




♥ Love, Autumn Zira ♥

1 comment:

  1. Haha it truly reminds me of my diploma days... Awww what a memory! *teary eyes with a smile on my face* :')

    ReplyDelete

 
Alright reserved by Azirah Jaini.